Below you will find a summary of the most frequently asked questions. If your question is not here, contact us.
- Eight years of age.
- Children under the age of eight may also use the trampolines if they are accompanied by an adult. The adult will also have to pay the standard cost of admission.
- On Saturday and Sunday mornings there is a special mini-jump session from 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM. For just 6 euros (excl. socks), children under the age of eight get to jump and bring in 1 adult to accompany them for free. (Free admission for 1 adult per child under the age of eight)
- Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays from 2:30 PM to 10:00 PM; Wednesday to Friday from 11:30 AM to 10:00 PM; Saturdays and Sundays from 9:30 AM to 10:00 PM.
- PLEASE NOTE: During holiday periods, other prices and opening hours may apply.
- Click here for our current opening hours
- A new jump session will begin every hour on the hour.
- The last session is from 9:00 PM to 10:00 PM.
- During your freejump session, certain areas may have been closed off for Tricks & Skills classes, Fitness classes, Bootcamp, maintenance, or some other reason.
- It is not permitted to jump wearing normal socks. Only anti-slip trampoline socks or gymnastics shoes are permitted. You can get your socks at Space Jump, but socks from other trampoline parks are also permitted.
- Off-peak hours are on: Mondays and Tuesdays
- Peak hours are from: Wednesday to Sunday
PLEASE NOTE: peak rates or adjusted prices will apply during holiday periods. Click here for our current rates.
- This is only possible under the supervision of an adult (18 years and older) or during our mini-jump hours for a reduced price. The adult has to jump with the child in both cases. During our standard hours, the adult and the child have to pay the standard cost of admission. During the mini-jump session on Saturdays and Sundays from 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM, children under the age of 8 pay €6, and each child can bring an adult to jump with them for free. All children and adults must wear jumping socks. These cost €2 per pair and can be used again for your next visit.
- Chips with a snack (choice of a traditional Dutch croquette or frikandel, six chicken nuggets, a deep-fried cheese snack, or vegetarian spring rolls) and unlimited Ranja lemonadeOR
- Pancakes with a topping of your choice, including syrup, icing sugar, and Nutella, and unlimited Ranja lemonade.
We have three different packages:
- The Freejump children’s party from €14.50 p.p.
- The Tricks & Skills children’s party from €16.50 p.p.
- The Dodgeball children’s party from €16.50 p.p.
- Yes, we do. You will need to pay a €1 deposit per locker, which you get back when you leave.
- Yes we have men’s and women’s changing rooms with showers for our guests to use.
- You can but you pay for 1 hour. This means that you can only jump for half an hour although you’ve paid for a full hour. This is your choice, but it seems like a shame to jump for just 30 minutes!
- Our online payments are managed by an external company, which means we are unable to issue refunds ourselves. However, a credit note can be issued at any time for the amount you paid. Alternatively, your reservation can be moved, free of charge, to another slot that is more convenient for you.
- It usually is. However, we will need to check our reservation system to make sure there are enough available slots on the new date.
- Yes. Please keep an eye on our website, as these prices will be published very soon.
- No. The only way to make a reservation is via the website. Alternatively, you can make a reservation, on payment, at the Space Jump reception desk.
- Use our online reservation system if you want to use our online jump card.
- If you have a physical jump card, make a reservation at our reception desk, by telephone, or via e-mail.
- Yes there are plenty of parking spots. When you come and jump at Space Jump Maastricht, the parking fee is free of charge!
- No, only the people going jumping pay admission. If you are spectator, you can take a seat at the Space Bar, which provides you with a good view of the action. Adults who accompany children to the trampolines must pay admission costs.
- Yes, they can, but this counts as part of the time you have paid for.
- Guests are not allowed to consume their own food and drink in the Space Bar. However they are allowed to consume their own food and drink in the designated area [locker rooms].
Keep up-to-date with Space Jump news. Get the latest Jump news once or twice a month.
It offers readers unique, behind-the-scenes insights, special offers, and more.